Tuesday, September 28, 2021

My Week with Promotions and Initiatives: Sprout Smart

 

I'm deeply sorry if I blogged about this in a previous post. In the 2000s, childhood obesity became a widely talked about issue. Most children's edutainment venues were addressing the issue, including Sprout, as it introduced Sprout Diner in 2006. In 2008, Sprout decided to crank it up to eleven by teaming up with Mott's, the leading fruit juice brand.


Sprout, KidsHealth (who accredited the recipes on Sprout Diner and The Let's Go Show), and Mott's for Tots (Mott's preschool brand) created Sprout Smart, a parenting website about healthy living that focused on a new health-related theme each month (i.e. "The ABCs of Getting ZZZs" about sleep). The website launched in 2008, and the above video (which I uploaded on my channel a year ago) is a commercial for the site. As shown in the video's description, it was originally from the Multivu account on Dailymotion, but I got it from a different website since that video was removed from Dailymotion in 2019.

Image from It's All Free Online

The logo was also used on forks and sippy cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...