Saturday, January 22, 2022

Contribute to Parents and Kids Share Together!

 Hi, Sproutlets! It's me, Maddie! I'm here to give you the opportunity to write for Parents and Kids Share Together. The show can't go on without YOU! What separates PAKST from other fan blogs is that we have recurring series our readers contribute to, and below are guidelines and examples. Feel free to submit your answers to our series OR write a new post of your own.

RULES:

  1. STAY ON TOPIC! Parents and Kids Share Together is mainly a Sprout fan blog. All posts should be related to Sprout shows, blocks, or just Sprout in general. Thanks!
  2. EMAIL TO THE RIGHT ACCOUNT! Submit all articles to energeticjustinmaddiellabie@gmail.com for approval on articles.
  3. If there are specific pictures you would like to include with your post, please submit those at the same time you submit your piece.
The Great Sprout Survey:

In this series, we talk about our favorite Sprout-related things and whatnot. (WARNING: When choosing your answers, PLEASE don't say "I can't decide" or "I like them all")

What's your favorite Sprout show and why?

What's your favorite Sprout programming block and why?

Name your three favorite Sprout characters and why

If you could tell the Sprout people one thing, what would it be?

What is your favorite Sprout memory?

If you had a picture taken with a Sprout character, who would it be and why?

Favorite piece of Sprout merchandise you own? (Feel free to post a picture)


When I Was a Sproutlet:

Inspired by a series of Sunny Side Up Show articles on SproutOnline.com, we talk about our favorite things from when we were little.

My first pets were

I loved to eat

My nickname was

My favorite Sesame character was

My grandparents used to

My favorite thing to wear was

I refused to go anywhere without

I wanted to be a

My most memorable birthday was

When I got older, I got great grades in

My favorite color was

2 comments:

  1. LazyTown, first show (other then Thomas and Friends I watched)
    The Super Sproutlet Show, themed on LazyTown
    Bean, Chica and Robbie Rotten because yes
    Let's grow! Also, bring back Sprout already, wouldya?
    LazyTown arriving to Sprout
    That guy from the Sunny Side Up Show idk why but yes
    I do NOT own Sprout merch unfortunatly
    When I was A Sproutlet
    My first pets were a fish
    I loved to eat pizza
    My nickname was Oli
    My favourite Sesame character was the bird
    I had normal grandparents
    I wanted (and still do) to be a YouTuber
    My most memorable birthday was when I phone-called Mike Kalambay, my favourite singer
    My favourite color (was) purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my Great Sprout Survey response:

    My favorite Sprout shows: Bob The Builder because of their projects, the characters and the songs, Super Wings because of the situations Jett has to get through to deliver packages, the fact that they're transformable planes, the characters (particularly, the ones who work and live at World Airport, if that's the name), and the intro. I also like Noddy: Toyland Detective because of pretty much all the toys, the new version of Toyland, even if it feels smaller than the other shows to me), the acting, Thomas and Friends because of the backstory of how it came to be (it's actually a rather sweet one, if you research it), the lore/timeline of it, the writing, the acting by both narrators, and CGI voice actors, the merchandise, and the songs and episode scores. I also like Zoboomafoo because of the Kratt Brothers, Sesame Street, up until the late 2010s, how it presented serious issues to kids mostly, the memes, Elmo vs Rocko, some celebrity appearances (some I like include Brad Paisley, Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings (his song in Follow That Bird is a banger) and Fred Rogers, and the puppeteers and actors themselves. Also, Terrific Trucks because of how realistic it wa, watching them in action, and the relationship of the trucks, themselves (funny banter included), as well as Super Why, but I currently don't have definite reasons, and finally, Tree Fu Tom because of the animation, world of Treetopolis, Zigzoo's inventions, the characters, the occasional jokes, and the action.

    Favorite programming block? The Good Night Show because of the activities and games over the years, as well as the hostess (Nina), Wiggly Waffle because of the Wiggles, J.B. & the "news reports" giving us heads up as to what to expect for programming blocks for the day, The Sprout Sharing Show, because of the aesthetic feel, and maybe The Let's Go Show because of Miles as host, Banjo (shocking, isn't it?), how adventurous it seems, and the science experiments. Oh, and the songs.

    Top 3 Sprout characters:

    Nina from The Good Night Show because of how motherly she is to Star and the Sproutlets, despite being something like Star's big sister, her voice because it's like ASMR almost to me, the way she narrates and instructs things like yoga and Arts & Crafts, and her overall character (in this context, meaning her personality & traits). Also, I have a confession that's honestly rather embarrassing to admit out loud: I had (and still do) a crush on her as a young lad.

    Also, Chica, because of her cheeriness, her fashion choices, and her adventures, as seen on The Chica Show.

    Lastly, the three Floogals sent to explore the earth, because of their dynamic between each other, their gadgets, their comedy, and their explorer spirit.

    If I could say one thing to anyone at Sprout, I would ask them if they could bring it back in some way, since Universal Kids stinks nowadays, though until 2020 or 2021, it didn't, because the old structure was better. I'd also ask if a certain... Young Sprout blogger/fan could be apart of it (I think you know who I mean, and it's not me).

    One of them was watching Christmas movies, like The Tangerine Bear (I highly recommend that movie. A bit melancholy, but not really in a sad way. Just the atmosphere, as well as those New Year's Eve specials from The Good Night Show.

    I would take it with the Floogals, because afterwards, I can show them more about the "Hooman" world. Also, with the Sunny Side Up Show cast in the Sunshine Barn, just because... No real reason, honestly.

    I actually own no Sprout merch

    ReplyDelete

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...