Wednesday, September 8, 2021

My Week with Sprout Apps: Good Night Star

 

In 2011, Sprout released a new app based on The Good Night Show called "Good Night Star."
Image from my old Sprout blog


In the app, viewers were encouraged to brush Star's teeth, wash his face, read him a bedtime story, get him ready for bed, and finally rock him to sleep, and could also watch music videos of Good Night Show songs. These included "The Welcome Song," "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star," and "Ready for Bed."

And yes, I DID have a Sprout blog before starting this one in 2020. At the time, I was eight-nine years old and had terrible grammar. Nowadays I have perfected my grammar skills. More about the blog and my overall history with Sprout here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...