Friday, October 29, 2021

My Week with Halloween: A Sweet Goodnight Treat

 


From 2008 to 2011, Sprout aired a special Halloween broadcast of The Good Night Show called A Sweet Goodnight Treat, in which Nina and Star would play dress up games and show viewers' Halloween costumes in addition to doing activities they normally do. From what I have heard, the set was painted orange for these broadcasts.

In 2011, the special was live, so it had to take place on The Sunny Side Up Show set due to the one from The Good Night Show either being non-existent or impractical for live airings. Chica tagged along. In fact, I remember watching the one and only broadcast of this special in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...