Thursday, November 18, 2021

Fanfic sequel in the works

 


Madeline Fretz - I’ve finished my upcoming fanfic coming Tuesday (the 23rd) and edited a few bits and bobs. In fact, I think it was so successful that yesterday I started working on a SEQUEL! That’s right, Sproutlets. You’ve heard me right - a sequel, and I started working on it yesterday.

"Always Famous" is a loose parody of "Almost Famous," combining elements of that movie with the Phineas and Ferb episode "Ready for the Bettys." Taking place after the events of the previous story, Miles and Nina are going on a tenth anniversary trip to Los Angeles, but then have to spend the whole week helping Banjo and Star tour with the Wiggles (now including Tsehay), while everyone else sets off on a cross-country road trip to find them to start shooting new material for Apple TV+, as they agreed to revive Sprout.

I haven’t decided on the release date, but I promise it’s coming soon.

Click here to tour with The Wiggles on the Parents and Kids Share Together forum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...