Monday, November 1, 2021

My Week with Sesame Street: Season 52 coming for you

Madeline Fretz - It’s almost Sesame Street's 52nd birthday, so I decided to dedicate a week to the iconic show. I thought I’d open it with a trailer for the upcoming season released TODAY! It has been announced to premiere on November 11th on HBO Max and next fall on PBS.


This season, like the last one, is about "I Wonder, What If, Let's Try!". It also introduces a new character introduced in an animated special, Elmo's puppy Tango, and the two star in a segment called "Elmo and Tango's Mysterious Mysteries." Guest stars include Jon Batiste, Mae Jemison, Kacey Musgraves, Billie Eilish, Anderson.Paak, Naomi Osaka, Amanda Gorman, and Keke Palmer.

I was SO excited for this season, and seeing a trailer gets me even more excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...