Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Upcoming fanfic trailer

 

Sprout domination November 23rd!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13990477/1/Sprout-trailer

I wanted Apple TV+ to revive Sprout so bad after hearing that it's reviving Yo Gabba Gabba!, so I recently came up with a fanfic where Muno, my mom, and I, Sprout's biggest fan, reunite the Sprout team for one last show to get Apple TV+ to bring Sprout back. Now, I know what you’re thinking, this idea may sound a little like the likes of The Muppets and The Country Bears. That’s because I have difficulty writing original stories, but I’m still working on it. Besides, there’s a lot about this fic that’s original.

Coming November 23rd, the tenth anniversary of The Muppets, the movie that inspired most of the fic.

Click here to be inspired on the Parents and Kids Share Together forum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...