Saturday, December 25, 2021

Guess what?

 

Madeline Fretz - This is Steven, one of my Facebook friends and a former Sprout worker. I became friends with him when he commented on one of my posts on a Sprout fan group on Facebook. This Christmas I got the Goodnight Stories DVD and it was established I was going to New York City tomorrow. But you know what my biggest present was this year?


I’m talking about THIS! Steven sent it to my Mom, she sent it to me, and I uploaded it to my YouTube channel. It has some of the old gang (Kelly Vrooman, Sean Roach, Kevin Yamada, Carly Ciarrocchi, Michele Lepe, Forrest Harding, and Stacia Newcomb) wishing me a merry Christmas and a happy new year. Plus, Forrest showed me what they used for Chica's squeaks and made a reference to "Nothing Better," Kelly sang a Christmas version of the Birthday Song, Stacia did a Star impression, and Carly showed a painting of her and Chica. OMG! These guys know my name, and even know I’m the world's biggest fan! I’m lucky! All my friends will be jealous! 

Thanks a lot, Steven. Merry Christmas to all!

Click here to show a painting of you and an old friend on the Parents and Kids Share Together forum!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Maddie!!! What an amazing present for the world’s biggest Sprouts fan! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...