Tuesday, December 21, 2021

The Time I Called Sprout

 


(Video from 2019)

Madeline Fretz - As many of you probably know, I was a Sprout nut back in the 2010s. I watched the channel, I occasionally went on SproutOnline.com, and had most of the apps. In fact, I was so obsessed, that back in 2016 (maybe?), I wanted to call the channel for some reason. After going on SproutOnline.com, I quickly dialed the channel's phone number I got from said website. The person who received my call said "Thank you for calling Sprout. Unfortunately, our office is closed.” He also told me the days and time they were opened (9AM to 9PM maybe?), and that you should visit SproutOnline.com.

Image from YouTube

As early as 2008, Sprout's phone number was 1-866-9-SPROUT, and I believe it was still their phone number as of the time I called (the same page that had the phone number also mentioned Barnyard Boogie despite it having been gone by 2013). I will never forget that day.

Click here to call your favorite channel on the Parents and Kids Share Together forum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...