Sunday, January 23, 2022

When I Was a Sproutlet: Little L

 ANSWERS FROM LITTLE L

My first pets were... 

I used to have 2 (or 1) goldfishies, rest in peace.

I loved to eat...

Mcdonald's chicken nuggets and fries, no sauce.

My nickname was...

Like I said, it's Little L.

My favorite Sesame character was...

It's either Abby Cadabby, Elmo, or Cookie Monster.

My grandparents used to...

Pick me up after school, well mostly. Mom sometimes picks me up after school.

My favorite thing to wear was...

My Pokemon shirt. IDK where it is now.

I refused to go anywhere without...

A plush toy of Pablo from Backyardigans. 

I wanted to be an... 

Animator!

My most memorable birthday was

Littlest Pet Shops, I mean alot of them. I collected LPS until the toys were redesigned in 2012.

When I got older, I got great grades in... 

Math! Who says that girls aren't great in math? I'm great at math.

My favorite color was... 

PINK! And it always is! Don't worry, I like other colors too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...