Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Leo tape

 



Madeline Fretz - So ... a tape of a Good Night Show broadcast featuring Leo recently surfaced onto YouTube. I started the new Sprout Most Wanted website for one reason: to find rare stuff. This is officially the first thing we found during the age of SMW. 

Bob Runkel, the host of the DJ Bob Show podcast, says he had two Leo tapes, so maybe this is one of them. You never know.

EDIT: PBS has seemed to yank the video, so I'm instead showcasing three videos of footage from my channel contained from the tape.

Click here to upload your rare tapes to YouTube on the Parents and Kids Share Together forum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...