Monday, January 3, 2022

The Great Sprout Survey: Rolex

 Answers from Rolex:

What's your favorite Sprout show and why?

Thomas & Friends, definitely because I was fascinated by the models.

What's your favorite Sprout programming block and why?

The Sunny Side Up Show. Probably because of three things: Chica, the hosts, and the occasional guests. (Kevin was definitely the best host.)

Name your three favorite Sprout characters and why

Chica (because The Sunny Side Up Show was one of my favorites), Ricky (he was on another of my favorites (I actually liked all the programming blocks)) and, you guessed it, Kevin. (the best Sunny Side Up host, at least in my opinion) 

If you could tell the Sprout people one thing, what would it be?

I could tell the Sprout people "thank you."

What is your favorite Sprout memory?

I vaguely remember anything but apparently when I was an infant, I'd wake up at 3am to watch Barney and Friends and when the episode ended I'd go back to bed. Weird, but then again I was only an infant.

In your opinion, what is the worst Sprout show, block, or production ever made?

I cannot decide on this one.

Favorite piece of Sprout merchandise you own? (Feel free to post a picture)

I actually own a Chica plush, though I cannot find it right now. But I do own a DVD of Good Night Pajanimals, shown in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...