Tuesday, January 18, 2022

When I Was a Sproutlet: Rolex

 Answers from Rolex

My first pets were

Four goldfish named Moe, Larry, Curly, and Shemp, named after the Three Stooges. However, I decided it was a good idea to overfeed the fish. They sadly died because of that.

I loved to eat
Fruits, and also chicken nuggets which I would dip in blueberry applesauce. Quite a weird combination, some may say, but to me it tasted delicious!

My nickname was
RoRo, which was because my cousin Chris when he was a baby, couldn't say my name properly (which is Robert), so it ended up coming out as RoRo. He does still use that name, but shortened to "Ro".

My favorite Sesame character was
Elmo. I actually received an Elmo Live toy for my first birthday, and I currently have an Elmo figurine I got from a dollar store on my bookshelf.
image.jpg
My grandparents used to
Let me sit on their table in their kitchen and watch DVDs on their TV, specifically SpongeBob, Thomas & Friends, Looney Tunes, and Disney movies.

My favorite thing to wear was
Specifically Angry Birds and Thomas the Tank Engine merch. (as you can tell i was a huge Thomas fan back in the day, and even currently.)

I refused to go anywhere without
My plush monkey named Mr. Monkey, which I've had for my entire life! (I'm not kidding, I actually got him the exact day I was born. Or maybe for Christmas that year, as I was born 3 days before Christmas.)

I wanted to be a
I hated when people would ask me this question, but now that I am older than that age, I have decided I want to work at Walmart like my mom did.

My most memorable birthday was
I remember for my first birthday I had a Winnie the Pooh cake. I also remember two of my sister's. Once for her 2nd birthday, she had a Cookie Monster cake (she was a HUGE Cookie Monster fan. She also liked Elmo.) and after eating it, she realized that she had eaten Cookie Monster, and then started crying. Another one of her birthdays she had a Batman inflatable obstacle course bounce house and made (almost) everyone pose in fairy wings for a picture.


When I was older, I got great grades in
Probably all of the subjects. I'm just THAT smart.

My favorite color was
Used to be pink, now it's orange. However, I am keeping my room painted pink because I'm just used to it by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...