Saturday, August 15, 2020

Launch Day shows

One of the reasons I started this blog was so former "Sproutlets" could relieve their memories of the channel.

I watched Sprout in the early 2010s, and when Universal Kids came around I never even knew where the memories took place.

So much has changed.

There is a Facebook group called "PBS Kids Unite" and there, I saw a photo of (most of) the launch day shows that aired on Sprout. I knew they were missing both James the Cat and Thomas & Friends, so I decided to add those two.

There are a few shows missing as well. These include:


  • Big Sister, Little Brother
  • Archibald the Koala
  • Captain Pugwash
  • Dennis and Gnasher
  • Kratt's Creatures
  • Captain Zed and the Zee Zone
  • Sheeep
  • Fly Tales
Yes, all eight of these shows aired on Sprout, alongside the ones in the picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...