Saturday, August 15, 2020

Send me your pictures, videos, and memories

Here is a Sprout promo I remember fondly as a preschooler, I named my blog that because of this promo:

However, my site doesn't have that much reads as other blogs.

But I take great pride that whenever people want to learn the complete history of The Sunny Side Up Show, chances are they wind up here.

Maybe you flip through the articles but don’t click my email to send photos or post memories in the comments.

I know, we are all busy. I'm guilty of this too. I "lurk" in plenty of sites... but I want you all to contribute here!

Please: pull out your old pictures, digitize that old video and let me know what you remember about Sprout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...