Wednesday, October 13, 2021

200 posts!

 

Note: That's me

That's right, Sproutlets! Today this blog has reached 200 SQUEAKIN' PAGES! It seems like yesterday I started writing about kiddie shows I grew up with. 200 pages is like graduating school or seeing your favorite show return.

I started this blog with my first post in February 2020, and named it after an old Sprout tagline "the only 24-hour preschool channel parents and kids share together." This was because I liked Muppet fansites like ToughPigs and the Muppet Mindset and a Sesame Place blog called Big Bird Bridge, and yet there weren't any Sprout fan blogs on the internet, and I have already started a few blogs under my past Google accounts, but none of my posts on there mentioned Sprout, although I did mention a few Sprout shows. Remember, a few months ago I started uploading Sprout and CBeebies videos on my YouTube channel and discovered PBS Kids Sprout TV Wiki, which I became an admin on and still edit to this day. 

I settled down and I made a blog and watched it grow - time after time I introduced My Week and Weekly Character Wednesdays. Both are based on series from ToughPigs and the Muppet Mindset, respectively. Back then, I copied from other blogs and posted fanfic and false information. Nowadays, I write original stuff and most of them are true information.

Months passed. I abandoned the blog for other stuff (mainly the wiki) and only posted occasionally. All that changed in July, when I introduced the My Week series, inspired by Muppet fansite ToughPigs. Weekly Wednesdays was introduced not long after.


Special thanks to everyone who's read all 200 posts on this blog. Kudos also to everyone who's made Sprout great - especially Melanie Martinez and Hush and Helping Hand and Star and Leo and Lucy and Nina and Kevin Yamada and Mr. Mailman and Brussel and Bean and Alfalfa and Miles and Banjo and Carla the Car and Coo and Elizabeth Balzano and Chica and Kelly Vrooman and Sean Roach and Dennisha Pratt and Liz Filios and Carly Ciarrocchi and Tim Kubart and Kaitlin Becker and Emily Borromeo and Mrs. C and Rico and Chica's nana and Patty and Ricky and Curtis E. Owl and the Stage Mice and Sharon and Reginald and Otis and Sam and Anthony and Jeff and Murray and JB and Captain Feathersword and Dorothy the Dinosaur and Bean and Sportacus and Mayor Meanswell and Meeka and M'Goats and Snug and TJ and Noodle McNoodle and Doodle and Doggity and Lola and Cap'n Tony and Deedelee Dee and Mr. C and Stitches and Bunji and Jett and Apollo and Cowbella and Squacky and Sweetpea Sue and Comet and Halley and Sputnik and Jet and Radar and Sal and Ruff-Ruff and Tweet and Dave and Hatty and Fleeker and Flo and Boomer. Thank yooooooooooou!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...