Wednesday, October 13, 2021

My Week with Sprout Music: The Let's Go Show

Music played an important part of The Let's Go Show (Music Hill, anyone?) Today we're going to take a look at a few of its songs. The ones already on YouTube. Most of them I got from Tim Burns' SoundCloud and uploaded them to my own YouTube channel, with a few exceptions.


This one's called "Safari So Goody," sung by Miles and Banjo on a safari bus with a few other exotic animals.


"My Favorite Color is a Rainbow" is, you guessed it, about the colors of the rainbow and why it is Banjo's favorite color. The song was heard instrumentally in a Sprout Vimeo video. Personally, my favorite color is orange.


"Do the You" is a 60s-inspired song sung by Miles.


"Bottom of the Sea" is a reggae-like song sung by Miles about underwater animals.


"To the Moon" is one of the only songs we have a music video of. BION, I uploaded it on the same day I uploaded the audio. This song is sung by both Miles and Banjo about going to the moon.


Our last one is "Teddy Bear Picnic," sung by Miles. According to PBS Kids Sprout TV Wiki, the song continued to be used even after The Let's Go Show was discontinued. It was heard in Barnyard Boogie segments on The Sunny Side Up Show, in the online My Little Sproutlet games, and in a commercial for the Sprout Channel Cubby tablet.

There are a few other songs we don't have audio and/or a music video of. These include "Desert Song," "Fiesta Song," "Hiking Song," "Party Time," "Chillin' with a Polar Bear," "Doin' the Silly Square," "At the Luau," and "The Great Banjodini," though we do have all their lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...