Thursday, October 7, 2021

Getting Dressed

 


One year (2011 I'm guessing), Sprout and Aquafresh collaborated for two jingles to air in between program breaks on the Sprout channel. One I'll get to later, the other I'm talking about tonight.

This one is about Getting Dressed, sung to Sunny Side Up Show production music. The song features Sproutlets getting ready for the day by doing - what else - getting dressed. *sigh* I love Sprout ads like this!

Here are the lyrics:

Can you button those buttons? (yes I can!)

Can you zip your zip? (yes I can!)

Are your runners set for running, and your slippers will not slip (no way!)

Wear a smile, show the world your style, you always look your best.

Look at you, you're getting dressed!

Well I'm so impressed! You're getting dressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...