Thursday, October 7, 2021

Sunny Side Update

 


When Sprout rebranded for its tenth anniversary on September 26th, 2015, it not only introduced Nina's World, but The Sunny Side Up Show became Sunny Side Up as it moved from the Sunshine Barn to a city apartment set. I talked about this in two previous posts on this blog.


There's a lot I both do and don't understand. We all know the touch screen is there because kids love touch screens and the setting change and birthday song update were nice touches, but I have a few other questions. Where do the stairs on set lead to? Why did they have to change the name? Why were most of the segments dropped (i.e. Sproutlet Stories)?


I also have a question about THIS picture of the hosts with the logo. WHERE IS CHICA? Seriously, SSU is NOTHING without her! Anyways, that's enough ranting. (phew!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...