Tuesday, January 11, 2022

The Great Sprout Survey: Lillian Alexia

 Answers from Lillian Alexia

What's your favorite Sprout show and why?


It's definitely Stella and Sam! It is such a heartwarming show. I first found out about this from the SproutOnline website and immediately fell in love with it, plus I even DVR'd it's SSU premiere (which unfortunately we got a new DVR so I lost the whole thing)! This was my favorite Sprout show ever since. Whenever I heard "Hi Nina and Star, it's your friend Stella! Let's go on a good night adventure." I'd immediately stop whatever I was doing and run to the TV, because I knew my favorite Sprout show was on. The animation is amazing, the theme song's catchy, amazing voice acting, and the show also features great sibling role models. Fun fact: Rachel Marcus, the voice of Stella, also did the voice of Ellie, one of the kids on Wild Kratts.

What's your favorite Sprout programming block and why?

Hmm... I'd say The Sunny Side Up Show. It was pretty fun. The skits were pretty cool to watch and I loved it when they did the birthdays!

Name your three favorite Sprout characters and why

I'd say Chica (from Sunny Side Up), Bean (from the Super Sproutlet Show), and Banjo (from the Let's Go Show). Chica was fun to watch (and stole the show!), Bean was really cool and I loved how she encouraged kids to get out there, be active and help the earth, and I loved Banjo's personality because I could relate to her a bit.

If you could tell the Sprout people one thing, what would it be?

Thank you for all of the good memories! :)

What is your favorite Sprout memory?

My favorite Sprout memory was definitely the premiere of Stella and Sam. I had school that day so I DVR'd the whole thing, and then I'd come home to watch it! I had a feeling I'd enjoy it and I did! Not to mention Astroblast weekend. I loved how they did The Good Night Show LIVE in the Sunshine Barn!

If you had a picture taken with a Sprout character, who would it be and why?

Hmm... I don't know!

Favorite piece of Sprout merchandise you own? (Feel free to post a picture)

I don't have any Sprout merchandise currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...