Monday, January 10, 2022

My Week with Promos: 2005

The 2005 promos had kids in circles (some of them were in idents such as the Alphabet one). Next to the kids was the Sprout logo. The O would open up to clips from the represented show.

In the middle of the promo, we would see the show's title and time next to a tree.

…and finally we would see the Sprout logo in between two kids, one of whom was in the Birthday Show opening and the Roads ident.

This practice was used not only in promos for shows, but in the likes of the Weekend promo, the "Place Where Teamwork Grows" promo, and in Primal Screen's Sprout ident montage.

Anyways, it is unknown when this practice was removed. Maybe in 2007?

This is my first My Week on this blog since November. Why? I decided to take "Christmas Break," kind of like what the likes of the Mix 98.1 station and Midlothian High School were doing. But still, I still posted on this blog and there was a lot that happened in between - like me releasing my fanfic and that surprise Christmas message video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...