Sunday, January 23, 2022

The Great Sprout Survey: Little L

ANSWERS FROM LITTLE L

What's your favorite Sprout show and why?


Astroblast, because I have a love for cute anthropomorphic animals and SPACE!

What's your favorite Sprout programming block and why?

The Sprout Sharing Show, because I really liked the character designs of the puppets.

Name your three favorite Sprout characters and why

1. Noodle from Gorill...I mean Noodle & Doodle, since I really like puppets plus arts-n-crafts. (sorry for my Gorillaz fangirl ramblin')

2. Halley from Astroblast since I have a love of cute pink cartoon bunnies.

3. Chica from The Sunny Side Up Show and The Chica Show because like I said, I really like puppets.

If you could tell the Sprout people one thing, what would it be?

If I tell it to the Sprout Sharing Gang, I'll say "Hi Patty, Ricky, and Curtis! I miss your programming block and I love you, Patty Pig!"

If you had a picture taken with a Sprout character, who would it be and why?

Chica! Because I really wished that I'd give her a high five or a hug.

What is your favorite Sprout memory?

I watched the whole part of The Sprout Sharing Show (I think during its final year) when I was at my old house.

Favorite piece of Sprout merchandise you own?

I think I used to have a giant Thomas the Tank Engine plushie. I think I lost it when me and my family moved to a new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...