Thursday, February 17, 2022

Moon ident

 

Madeline Fretz - This nice ident was one of many Justin Stephenson and Trace Pictures made for Sprout in 2009, and aired during commercial breaks during The Good Night Show. Personally, I remember it was used during Sprout's Snooze-a-Thon (here known as "Nina Sleeps") on-demand. In this ident, a Sproutlet girl is seen walking in the Goodnight Garden and picks up a moon that looks like Kix Cereal and has the Sprout logo on it. 

The soundtrack for this ident was also used in the Sleepover bumper made by Vault Filmworks. The moon logo was also used on nighttime variants of SproutOnline.com until at least 2011. Anyways, this ident is quite beautiful and relaxing if you ask me. I'm deeply sorry if I have already discussed this on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...