Friday, July 30, 2021

Clips from Wiggly Waffle launch day FOUND!

 Attention all Sproutlets and Wiggles fans alike! I’ve found a YouTube video from a Wiggles fan and, since it's a temporary upload, I decided to upload it on my ow channel! Do you have any idea what it is?

No. Well, I’m gonna tell you. Are you sitting down?

Sitting down on a moon couch with a star-shaped pillow puppet? Laying eggs? Driving a cardboard car or the Big Red Car?

Because...


Wait for it...


IT CONTAINS CLIPS FROM THE VERY FIRST BROADCAST OF WIGGLY WAFFLE!!!



That's right folks! That was the video I was talking about earlier. It contains split-screen credits after a Wiggle and Learn episode and Sam, age 4, Bethesda, Maryland as the fifth wiggle dancing to "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes." The Wiggles were also on The Sunny Side Up Show that day with Kelly Vrooman and Chica. Noticeably, there is a first generation scroll with a message about the block's launch.

I hope we'll find clips from The Sunny Side Up Show's, The Let's Go Show's, and/or The Sprout Sharing Show's launch days, since they’re too good to be lost. Maybe we'll even find Sprout clips from its launch day in 2005! Fingers crossed.

EDIT: I deleted the video and replaced it with a full launch day clip that was uploaded today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...