Sunday, January 16, 2022

300 Posts!

 


Madeline Fretz - Well, Sproutlets, guess what? We've reached 300 posts on this blog! Woo-hoo! That's right - 300 posts chockful of Sprout history. This blog also turns two in February this year, so that's another reason to celebrate.

Our blog has the likes of fan art, Weekly Character Wednesdays, My Week, posts about Sprout shows and idents, rare stuff, and news. When I first started this blog, I copied from other blogs and websites, one of the many things people criticized me for, but rarely do that nowadays.

Parents and Kids Share Together isn't just a blog, it's a treasure trove of Sprout content - from the most ubiquitious to rare gems, a place to share Sprout pictures, stories, and memories. Paul Rudd recalls what Jennifer Aniston said after filming the last episode of FRIENDS - "Well, we've done it. What a ride!" Who's not to say the same thing about this blog?

I'd like to thank everyone who has read and contributed to this blog, and to everyone who made Sprout great over the past seventeen years. And to all of you Sproutlets, I couldn't have started this blog without you in mind! Thank you.

Click here to copy from other blogs and websites on the Parents and Kids Share Together forum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...