Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Things We Hope Will Happen for The Sunny Side Up Show's 15th



 Madeline Fretz - Man, long title! Anyways, this year marks fifteen years of The Sunny Side Up Show (#SSU15). Even though the show hasn't been seen since 2017 and Sprout has a pretty small fanbase (if not very small), I hope they'll still be some surprises for us this year, and here's what I want to celebrate. Now, I know most of these may not happen, but I say "never say never." Enjoy!

Reunion show

Wouldn't it be great if there was a Sunny Side Up Show reunion show? It would be great to see the hosts talk to the fans. Maybe there can be a special play area for kids - filled with Sprout toys, books, and videos, while their parents and older siblings learn more about Sprout and The Sunny Side Up Show. There can also be live performances and screenings of the pilot/preview from 2007, the first broadcast (which I'll mention later), and other special broadcasts such as Chica's Big Birthday Surprise, Hooray for Mother's Day, #1 Dad's Day, and the 2011 Sweet Goodnight Treat. It may also happen for Sprout's 20th anniversary in 2025. Fingers crossed, Sproutlets!

Behind-the-Scenes documentary

Another thing I'd like to see is a documentary about how The Sunny Side Up Show was made. Maybe there can be interviews with the hosts and several crew members. Besides, with THAT video, anything's possible. If it won't happen, Behind the Squeak is probably the closest we'll come to getting a Sunny documentary. This also makes me hungry for the Sprout History Video from 2011.

Releasing rare content

The Sprout History Video I mentioned above is pretty rare, and speaking of rare things, ANY anniversary needs releasing rare or hard-to-find material from the past few years. I'd like to see what I mentioned in this post. What would you like to see?

Launch day


...And finally, I would like to see a video or at least footage of The Sunny Side Up Show's launch day on September 26th, 2007, Sprout's second anniversary. In 2014, Kelly uploaded a video of the control room on launch day to her Facebook. It's one of the most wanted on my Sprout wanted list. We should make a website for finding rare Sprout content! Who's with me?

15th isn't that big, and there isn't really a big market for classic Sprout, but still, I would like to see these things this year to celebrate 15 years of The Sunny Side Up Show. Anything's possible!

Click here to celebrate an anniversary on the Parents and Kids Share Together forum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...