Monday, March 21, 2022

Come On, Let's Grow now with Sprout

 

Madeline Fretz - Every day, I go on YouTube and search "PBS Kids Sprout" videos under "this week." Most videos are either ones of regular PBS Kids or of Sprout content I’ve seen before. Well, today, Enoch Boateng the PBS Kid posted a video of something Sprout-related I hadn't seen before. Behold, what appears to be a PBS image spot for Sprout using "Come On, Let's Grow!."

This promo probably aired on PBS stations, and appears to be from a PBS commercial break. The promo features "Come On, Let's Grow," except it features clips of real kids (and Nina and Star) with a screenbug of the Sprout logo instead of real kids and Sprout characters in the storybook-like world of the first generation. The song is also shortened in the promo as well.

Anyways, it's nice to see a rare Sprout rarity pop up on YouTube today. I hope we find more rare stuff soon!

Click here to support your local PBS station on the Parents and Kids Share Together forum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big news!

Madeline Fretz - Hi, Sproutlets. It's me, Maddie. Today, I have some news - since 2020, this site has been a part of Blogger/Blogspot. ...